Fact Sheets (Managerial Data & Financial Data, as of 2010)
Download Each Page
- 1. JR-West's Operating Area and Corporate Profile (PDF, 436KB)
- 2. Revenue Composition (PDF, 191KB)
- 3. Operating Area Population and Gross Production (PDF, 439KB)
- 4. Airport and Expressway Networks (PDF, 255KB)
- 5. Consolidated Financial Data (PDF, 541KB)
- 6. Consolidated Statements of Cash Flows (PDF, 326KB)
- 7. Non-Consolidated Financial Data (PDF, 612KB)
- 8. Management Indicators (PDF, 402KB)
- 9. Transportation Revenues (PDF, 397KB)
- 10. Transportation Data (PDF, 521KB)
- 11. Long-Term Debt & Payables (Consolidated, Non-Consolidated) (PDF, 271KB)
- 12. Capital Expenditures (Consolidated, Non-Consolidated) (PDF, 182KB)
- 13. Employees (Consolidated, Non-Consolidated) (PDF, 270KB)
- 14. Retirement Benefits Obligation (PDF, 681KB)
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
- ・ These Fact Sheets contain forward-looking statements that are based on JR-West's current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections about its business, industry, and capital markets around the world.
- ・ These forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties. Generally,these forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "may," "will," "expect," "anticipate," "estimate" and "plan," or similar words. These statements discuss future expectations, identify strategies, contain projections of results of operations or of JR-West's financial condition, or state other forward-looking information.
- ・ Known or unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statements. JR-West cannot promise that the expectations expressed in these forward-looking statements will turn out to be correct.JR-West's actual results could be materially different from and worse than expectations.
- ・ Important risks and factors that could cause actual results to be materially different from expectations include, but are not limited to:
- ・ economic downturn, deflation and population decreases;
- ・ adverse changes for the Company in laws, regulations and government policies in Japan;
- ・ service improvements, price reductions and other strategies undertaken by competitors such as passenger railway and airline companies;
- ・ earthquake, other natural disaster risks, and failure of computer telecommunications systems disrupting railway or other operations
- ・ All forward-looking statements in these Fact Sheets are made as of July 1, 2010, based on information available to JR-West and JR-West does not undertake to update or revise any of its forward-looking statements or reflect future events or circumstances.