JR Sanyo and Hokuriku Shinkansen Bullet trains for fast and comfortable travel in West Japan!
Free Wi-Fi Service
This service can be used in most JR stations and on the Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA" linking up Kansai International Airport and Kyoto.
Baggage Delivery Service
Enjoy Japan even more with "Hands-Free Travel"!
We can help you to send your baggage from the airport to your hotel (from your hotel to the airport).
SIM cards on sale
SIM cards are available for purchase aboard the Sanyo Shinkansen (some trains excluded between Shin-Osaka and Hakata) and at certain stores inside the station (7-Eleven Heart・in).
Ekirin Kun Comes Included with the JR-WEST RAIL PASS
This logo indicates that Ekirin Kun can be used.
The Ekirin Kun bicycle rental service is offered to customers using the JR-WEST RAIL PASS at shops within the valid area.
- Service start Apr. 1, 2016
- Shops where service
is available Ekirin Kun (bicycle rental)
- Description of service
- （1）Present the JR-WEST RAIL PASS at one of the applicable shops indicated above. You can rent a bicycle (for that day only).
- （2）The only bicycles available for rental are 26-inch city bicycles and electric-assist bicycles.
- （3）Bicycles cannot be reserved beforehand. Rental is first-come, first-served.
*There are limited numbers of bicycles, so it may not be possible to use a bicycle if they are all currently being rented.
- （4）The number of bicycles available for rental varies depending on the shop.
- （5）Young children (11 years and under) are not allowed to use bicycles.
- （6）Customers are responsible for bearing the costs of accidents, theft, loss, or malfunction during rental.