Ticket Deals and Passes
[One way]Oversized Baggage Area Reservation Ticket(for Unlimited ride Pass with Non-reserved seats)
- ･ This ticket cannot be used alone for boarding the train. This ticket can only be used with Unlimited ride Pass with Non-reserved seats.
- ･ resentation of an unlimited ride Pass permitting travel aboard Sanyo Shinkansen (Shin-Osaka - Hakata) is required for purchase.
This ticket allows passengers using non-reserved seating unlimited ride products to board the Sanyo Shinkansen (Shin-Osaka - Hakata) with oversized baggage by reserving a seat with an oversized baggage area.
- *Passengers looking to board Tokaido/Sanyo/Kyushu Shinkansen with oversized baggage are required to reserve a seat with an oversized baggage area.
- *To board a train with oversized baggage using an unlimited ride product that can be used for reserved seating, reservation of a seat with an oversized baggage area is required in advance.
･ JR-West Ticket Offices in major JR-West stations
･ Major travel agencies in the JR-West area
|One way||Adult 1,000yen / Child 500yen|
- : Can be used
- : Additional separate tickets are required
|Train||Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" in the valid
* Including "Hello Kitty Shinkansen"
|Type||First Class (Green) Car||Ordinary Car, Reserved Seating|
* First Class (Green) Tickets and separate Express Tickets are required.
- [Sales unit]
- ･ Tickets are sold individually.
- [Validity with other discounts]
- ･ Transfer discounts and other discounts from discount certificates are not accepted.
- ･ Presentation of an unlimited ride product permitting use of non-reserved seating on Sanyo Shinkansen (Shin-Osaka – Hakata) is required for purchase. *To board a train with oversized baggage using an unlimited ride product that can be used for reserved seating, reservation of a seat with an oversized baggage area is required in advance.
- ･ This ticket is available only when a seat with an oversized baggage area can be reserved. (The ticket cannot be purchased if no seat with an oversized baggage area is available on the desired train.)
Terms of Ticket
- ･ Tickets can only be used once per passenger.
- ･ This ticket is valid only when used with a valid unlimited ride product.
･ The ticket can be used when transferring between two or more trains. However, getting off
train before the specified
station is prohibited.
*Backtrack connections are not permitted. (Example: [Permitted] Shin-Osaka → Hiroshima → Shin-Iwakuni; [Prohibited] Shin-Osaka → Hiroshima → Higashi-Hiroshima)
- [Receiving designated tickets]
- ･ Be sure to receive the necessary tickets when purchasing this ticket.
- [Canceling designations (Postponed usage)]
- ･ After receiving designated tickets, cancellation is not possible.
- [No available seats on desired train]
- ･ Tickets will not be available if the desired train is full.
- [Traveling on a different train before departure of the designated time]
- ･ A separate Limited express ticket for the travel section and a handling fee will be required. In addition, a refund for tickets can be received at no charge at a sales or reception location if certified as unused.
- [Failure to board designated train]
- ･ Boarding is not possible, even with non-reserved seating. To board a train with oversized baggage, this ticket must be purchased separately.
- [Unused tickets]
- ･ Changing the validity period start is allowed only once within the allowable period for changes at the time of the change request.
- ･ Changing trains is allowed only once before the departure of the designated train, and only if tickets for the train being changed to are available within the validity period.
- ･ The ticket cannot be changed for a different ticket type. The ticket must instead be refunded, and the desired ticket purchased separately.
- [Used tickets]
- ･ Section changes such as when riding past the destination, changing directions, or changing routes are not permitted. Such instances will require a separate ticket.
- [Lost tickets]
- ･ Tickets will not be reissued in the event of loss.
Refunding an Unused Ticket
- ･ A refund for the sales amount minus the handling fee (340 yen) is available at the ticket sales location for unused tickets before the validity period start date or within the validity period.
Refunding a Used Ticket
- ･ Refunds cannot be provided for used tickets.
Refunds for Non-Availability of Service and Delays
- ･ To refund half or all of the full amount equivalent to the Limited Express fee in the event of non-availability of service or delay, the refund amount will be calculated with the face value as the maximum amount, and 1000 yen (500 yen for children) as the amount equivalent to the Limited Express fee for the section with the service suspension or delay.
- ･ Refunds must be requested within one year from the day following the day the service was suspended or delayed.