The Expo ’70 Commemorative Park – Japanese Garden
Suita City, Osaka
Japanese garden was created by the culmination of the best of landscaping technology which is called the grate Showa's garden in 1970 during During the World Expo was held. The size of the garden and about 260,000 square meters and it's very wide.Elongated in the east and west, it is designed to "flow" of water flowing from the western edge of the source of the garden to the east as a theme.You can enjoy the beautiful scenery that has been completed has a unique structure for garden lined of each era style from ancient times to the Middle Ages and modern.
- 15 min.walk from Koen-higashiguchi Sta. on the Osaka Monorail
20 min. walk from Bampaku-kinen-koen Station
- Expo Memorial Park Information Center: +81-6-6877-7387
- Senribampakukoen, Suita-shi, Osaka
- 9:30-17:00 (admissions close 30 minutes before facilities)
- Wed. (closed the follow day when holidays fall on Wed.; open every day 4/1 through Golden Week and every day in October and November), 12/28-1/1
- Adults: 260 yen, Elementary and middle school students: 80 yen, Large group discounts and mutli-use tickets available
- Tel No.
- Fee / Price