Iiyama City, Nagano Pref.
At the Kamakura Snow Hut Village in the snowy town of Iiyama, travels can dine on rice balls and a special hotpot dish made with local ingredients while inside a snow hut.
- Approx. 15 min. by taxi from JR Iiyama Sta.
- +81-269-62-3133 (Shinshu-Iiyama Tourism Bureau)
- Shinanodaira Kamakura no Sato, 807-2 Kotobuki, Iiyama City, Nagano
- 11:00-19:45 (subject to change)
- Open daily except Wed., from Fri., Jan.27 to Tue., Feb.28, 2017
- Use of kamakura and noroshi-nabe hot pot: 2,500 yen for lunch or 2,700 yen for dinner (per adult).
Including an onigiri rice ball.
- Tel No.
- Fee / Price