Service Area and Service Trains
See larger view
- * The pass cannot be used between Hakata Station and Fukuoka Airport.
- * For the latest train information, including delays and sections being temporarily out of service due to natural disasters, please see the JR-West and JR Kyushu websites .
- - WEST JAPAN JR Bus (Local buses inside Kyoto City and in the Obama and Fukuchiyama areas)
The pass cannot be used on Kyoto City buses.
- - Chugoku JR Bus (Route Bus in Hiroshima and Yamaguchi)
- - “Super Hagi” Bus (Chugoku JR Bus)
- - JR West Miyajima Ferry
- - Station Rent-a-Cycles within the Coverage Area (For adult only)
- - JR Kyushu Bus (Hitahikosan Line BRT)
The pass can be used on Sanyo Shinkansen (between Shin-Osaka and Hakata), Kyushu Shinkansen (between Hakata and Kumamoto), normal reserved and non-reserved seating on Limited Express trains (including Chizu Express lines), Regular Express trains, and local service trains (including Special Rapid and Rapid services) as well as JR West Miyajima Ferry, West JR Bus (route buses), Chugoku JR Bus (route buses), JR Kyushu Bus (Hitahikosan Line BRT), and Rent-a-Cycles “Ekirin Kun”.
- * Use of Rent-a-cycle "Ekirin Kun" is available only to adults. Children are not permitted to use the service.
- * Passes are also valid for Nozomi and Mizuho trains of the Sanyo Shinkansen.
- * This pass can be used for "Hello Kitty Shinkansen".
- * Passes are not valid on Tokaido Shinkansen (toward Tokyo from Shin-Osaka).
- * Passes are not valid on Twilight Express MIZUKAZE, Seven Stars in Kyushu and “ARU RESSHA” trains, B&S Miyazaki buses.
- * Paid seating services, such as A-seat, are available on Local, Rapid, and Special Rapid trains in the Kansai area.
- * Separate fees apply when using a car or train where numbered boarding tickets are required.
- * When using reserved seating, make sure to reserve seats in advance before boarding.
- Sanyo Shinkansen (Shin-Osaka — Hakata)
- Kyushu Shinkansen (Hakata — Kumamoto)
- Nishi–Kyushu Shinkansen (Takeo-Onsen — Nagasaki)
* This pass can be used for "Hello Kitty Shinkansen"
Limited express, express, Special rapid service, Rapid service, and local service trains within the area