Access to Kansai-airport Station from Kansai Airport
Introduction of Kansai Tourist Information Center
Certain JR-West Rail Passes are available for purchase at the Kansai Tourist Information Center.
Kansai Tourist Information Center
- [Business hours]
- 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.(open all year round)
(Currency exchange: 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.)
- Multilingual guidance
- English, Chinese and Korean always possible
- Tourist Information Center
- Provides sightseeing and travel (transport) information for Kansai and all the other locations nationwide.
- Travel Desk
- Handles reservations and purchase for tours, accommodation facilities and passes for each transport company suitable for overseas visitors to Japan.
- Foreign Currency Exchange Service
- Currency exchange service for foreign currencies.
- Ticket & hotel reservations, etc.
- Handles hotel reservations for accommodation close to Kansai International Airport, the Kyoto-Osaka-Kobe area and all areas across Japan. Also handles a variety of cards, such as SIM cards and COMICA (for international calls), and tickets for hotspots like theme parks.
Introduction of Kansai-airport Station
Explanation of icons
- JR Ticket Office
- JR Ticket Vending machine
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets
- Automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Track number
- Ticket gate
Introduction of JR Ticket Office (Midori-no-madoguchi)
All types of train tickets can be purchased at the JR Ticket Office (Midori-no-madoguchi).
[Business hours]5:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.