Service Area and Service Trains
See larger view
- * The pass cannot be used between Hakata Station and Fukuoka Airport.
- * Services on the Hohi Line (between Higo-Ozu and Aso), the Hita-Hikosan Line (between Soeda and Yoake), and the Kyudai Main Line (between Teruoka and Hita) have been suspended. For more information, visit the JR Kyushu (KYUSHU RAILWAY COMPANY) website.
The pass can be used on Sanyo Shinkansen (between Shin-Osaka and Hakata), Kyushu Shinkansen (between Hakata and Kumamoto), normal reserved and non-reserved seating on Limited Express trains (including Chizu Express lines), Regular Express trains, and local service trains (including Special Rapid and Rapid services) as well as JR West Miyajima Ferry, West JR Bus (route buses), Chugoku JR Bus (route buses), and “Ekirinkun” Rent-a-Cycles.
- * Passes are also valid for Nozomi and Mizuho trains of the Sanyo Shinkansen.
- * Passes are not valid on Tokaido Shinkansen (toward Tokyo from Shin-Osaka).
- * Passes are not valid on Twilight Express MIZUKAZE, Seven Stars in Kyushu and “ARU RESSHA” trains, JR Kyushu Bus, and B&S Miyazaki buses.
- Sanyo Shinkansen (Shin-Osaka — Hakata)
- Kyushu Shinkansen (Hakata — Kumamoto)
Limited express, express, Special rapid service, Rapid service, and local service trains within the area
- - WEST JR Bus(Route Bus in Kyoto)
- - Chugoku JR Bus(Route Bus in Hiroshima and Yamaguchi)
- - “Super Hagi” Bus (Chugoku JR Bus)
- - JR West Miyajima Ferry
- - Station Rent-a-Cycles within the Coverage Area (For adult only)