Ticket Deals and Passes
What is "ICOCA & HARUKA"?
"ICOCA & HARUKA" is a set containing an "ICOCA" IC card (pre-charged with 1,500 yen) and a discounted ticket for the Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA." The ICOCA can be used on JR, subway, private railway and bus transportation and for shopping in the Kansai Area and beyond. The Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA" provides direct access from Kansai-airport Station to Tennoji, Shin-Osaka and Kyoto Stations.
If you already have an ICOCA card, you can purchase "HARUKA discount ticket" without buying new ICOCA!
[ Limited-Time Offer ] IC Card
KANSAI ONE PASS
3,000YEN *includes a deposit of 500YEN
Special offers are available at 150 shopping facilities and tourist spots.
If you would like to specify Kansai One Pass as ICOCA card of ICOCA & HARUKA in the process of online booking,
please select "Unnecessary" for "Number of ICOCA cards for each design" in the application form.
- * You can choose between two types of "ICOCA & HARUKA": one-way and round trip.
- * There are one-way "ICOCA & HARUKA" tickets from the Osaka/Kyoto/Kobe/Nara area to Kansai-airport Station. However, they are available only in Japan, and they cannot be reserved online.
*No stopovers are permitted.
|Service area||HARUKA service section||One-way||Round-trip|
|Kansai-airport - Tennoji||1,100YEN*||3,100YEN||2,200YEN*||4,200YEN|
|Kansai-airport - Shin-Osaka||1,300YEN*||3,300YEN||2,600YEN*||4,600YEN|
|Kansai-airport - Kyoto||1,600YEN*||3,600YEN||3,200YEN*||5,200YEN|
|Kansai-airport - Shin-Osaka||1,500YEN*||3,500YEN||3,000YEN*||5,000YEN|
|NARA||Kansai-airport - Tennoji||1,400YEN*||3,400YEN||2,800YEN*||4,800YEN|
|Service area||HARUKA service section||One-way|
|Kansai-airport - Tennoji||1,100YEN*||3,100YEN|
|Kansai-airport - Shin-Osaka||1,300YEN*||3,300YEN|
|Kansai-airport - Kyoto||1,600YEN*||3,600YEN|
|Kansai-airport - Shin-Osaka||1,500YEN*||3,500YEN|
|NARA||Kansai-airport - Tennoji||1,400YEN*||3,400YEN|
|Service area||HARUKA service section||Round-trip|
|Kansai-airport - Tennoji||2,200YEN*||4,200YEN|
|Kansai-airport - Shin-Osaka||2,600YEN*||4,600YEN|
|Kansai-airport - Kyoto||3,200YEN*||5,200YEN|
|Kansai-airport - Shin-Osaka||3,000YEN*||5,000YEN|
|NARA||Kansai-airport - Tennoji||2,800YEN*||4,800YEN|
Only for Adults(12 years or older). No price settings for children.
- *If you already have a ICOCA card, you can purchase "HARUKA discount ticket" only.
- Regarding single ticket arriving at or departing from Kansai Airport,every visitor may only purchase up to 1 ticket each. Combine of single and return ticket each is not allowed either.
- Group : Please have one representative bring all passports to purchase sets.
How to Purchase
You can buy ICOCA & HARUKA from the following stations:
- (Round-trip) (One-way from Kansai-airport)
- (One-way from other stations to Kansai-airport)
- Osaka, Shin-Osaka, Tennoji, JR-Namba, Kyoto, Sannomiya, Nara, Kansai-airport
"ICOCA & HARUKA" user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government.
"ICOCA & HARUKA" user must be entering in Japan as a "Temporary Visitor".
*"Temporary Visitor" is a status of residence defined under Japanese immigration law.
Use our handy online reservations system to reserve "ICOCA & HARUKA" before you leave home!
Online booking are available for "ICOCA & HARUKA."
- * You can receive reserved "ICOCA & HARUKA" at Kansai-airport Station.
- * You cannot use online booking for "ICOCA & HARUKA" from other stations to Kansai-airport Station. Please buy your tickets directly at a JR station after you arrive in Japan.
Online booking can be made from 27 to 2 days before the start date of use.
It is not possible to make reservations more than 27 days in advance.
Payments for "ICOCA & HARUKA" reserved online can be done at Kansai-airport Station after arriving to Japan.
Please pay in cash when collecting your "ICOCA & HARUKA" (credit cards not accepted).
Characteristics of ICOCA
ICOCA card is a smart card issued by JR-WEST.
This card can be used for journeys on the JR-WEST network of trains and also on subways, private railways and buses throughout Japan. (Certain routes and stations are not supported.)
You can use ICOCA for shopping inside and outside stations.
The Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA"
The Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA" is a convenient and comfortable limited express train which directly links Kansai Airport with stations in the major cities in Kansai such as Tennoji, Shin-Osaka and Kyoto. From Kansai-airport Station, it takes approximately 35 minutes to Tennoji, 50 minutes to Shin- Osaka and 75 minutes to Kyoto. Sixty trains (30 round-trips) run every day.
* This is the new number of trains after the timetable was revised on March 26, 2016.
- * The HARUKA tickets included in "ICOCA & HARUKA" cannot be used to board any other Limited Express trains besides Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA".
- * Within the limits mentioned above, it is possible to board other trains besides the Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA", such as Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services and Local trains.
- * Please note that the Limited Express non-reserved seat fare cannot be refunded if passengers use a train other than the Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA".
- * It is possible to get off the train at other stations within the area of usage. However, this is not a ticket for unlimited rides, and it will be collected when you pass through the ticket gates.
- * Additional fees apply when using trains outside the area of usage.
- * When taking a reserved seat or boarding a first class car（green car） on the Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA", an additional Limited Express fare is required.
Refunds for the ICOCA card
If you do not claim the refund for your ICOCA card and take it with when you return to your country, you can bring it with you on your next trip to Japan and purchase a "HARUKA discount ticket" only.
- * It is possible to receive a refund for the ICOCA card.
- * The refund can be made at the "JR-WEST Ticket office" reservation ticket offices, in JR-WEST stations. (Refunds are not possible at stations for companies other than JR-WEST or at bus offices.)
- * A handling fee 220 yen will be deducted from the amount of money remaining on the card.
- * The 500 yen deposit will be returned.
If you would like to take the ICOCA home with you as a souvenir
You cannot keep "ICOCA & HARUKA" if it is returned for a refund.
Refunds for "HARUKA discount ticket."
- * You can get a refund by paying the service charge of 440 yen for the one-way ticket (660 yen for the round-trip ticket) at sales places of "ICOCA & HARUKA" as long as the ticket has not been used and is still within its validity period.
"ICOCA & HARUKA" departing from Kansai-airport Station (one-way and round trip) can be reserved online.
- * You can receive reserved "ICOCA & HARUKA" at Kansai-airport Station.
- * You cannot use online booking for "ICOCA & HARUKA" from other stations to Kansai-airport Station. Please buy them directly at a JR station after you arrive in Japan.
Before clicking the "Agree" button to proceed to the Application form, ensure that you have read and understood the following:
Regarding single ticket arriving at or departing from Kansai Airport,every visitor may only purchase up to 1 ticket each. Combine of single and return ticket each is not allowed either.
- Reservations can be made using online booking between 27 and 2 days in advance.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 27 days in advance.
*Please print out the Booking confirmation e-mail and bring it to your pick up station to collect your rail pass.
*Online booking can only be used for reservations where Kansai Airport is the starting point.